Includes one set of hoses
The lightweight A.T.S. 1200 Tourniquet System
The lightweight A.T.S. 1200 Tourniquet System is a single-port, dual-cuff surgical tourniquet system with microprocessor controls and proprietary safety features that make tourniquet application and monitoring convenient and reliable. These key design elements free the healthcare team to focus on surgery.
Battery back-up, visual and audio alarms, positive locking connectors, and other proprietary features help ensure patient safety. Cuff lockout feature keeps the cuff inflated even if the unit is turned off.
Advanced microprocessor technology includes self-diagnostic tests and continuous monitoring for consistently dependable performance.
Fast inflation and deflation save time for busy operating room personnel. Ergonomic contours facilitate handling and operation for positive, confident control.
High Quality Inflation
The A.T.S. 1200 Tourniquet System addresses important concerns in medical tourniquet system design, providing the features that healthcare facilities demand for safety, reliability and convenience.
- Dual cuffs provide precise, independent monitoring and performance for bilateral or Bier Block procedures.
- Accurate pressure monitoring for patient safety and confidence.
- Positive-locking connectors supply safe, leak-free inflation.
- Angled ports keep connectors clear of the surgical site.
- Visual and audio alarms readily detect pressure variations.
- Low-profile cuffs stay in place without discomfort.
- Select reusable cuffs or disposable sterile cuffs to eliminate cross-contamination.
- Cuff sleeves help reduce wrinkles, pinching, and shearing of soft tissue.
- Color-coded cuffs from 8 in. to 42 in. accommodate virtually all patients and limbs.
- Large LED display is adjustable and easy to read, even from a distance.
- Simple setup includes user-defined default pressure and time settings.
- Lightweight, portable unit can be mounted on an I.V. pole or placed on a table.
- 45-minute battery backup to help ensure continuous power.
The A.T.S. Family
The A.T.S. family of automatic tourniquet systems is designed to meet the specific demands of a variety of healthcare facilities, orthopedic and clinical applications. Zimmer tourniquet cuffs are a leader in the industry.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.